y' = f(x, y)
Simply enter your system of equations and initial values as follows:
0) Select the Runge-Kutta method desired in the dropdown on the left labeled as "Choose method" and select in the check box if you want to see all the steps or just the end result.
1) Enter the initial value for the independent variable, x0.
2) Enter the final value for the independent variable, xn.
3) Enter the step size for the method, h.
4) Enter the given initial value of the independent variable y0. Note that if you press "Add Dimension" another row is added and will be two dependent variables
5) Enter the function fx, y) of your problem. Note that if you press "Add Dimension" is added to another row and will be introducing two functions. Some examples are
if f(x,y) = e2xy -> enter e^(2*x*y)
if f(x,y) = sin e2xy -> enter sin(e^(2*x*y))
6) Enter exact solution if known for the estimation of statistical Runge-Kutta methods error. Note again that if you press "Add Dimension" is added to another row and will be introducing two functions.
To begin the calculations simply click "Execute": After a few seconds, a window opens showing the final solution founded by the Runge-Kutta selected and execution statistics.
Runge-Kutta Methods Calculator is restricted about the dimension of the problem to systems of equations 5 and that the accuracy in calculations is 16 decimal digits.
At the same time the maximum processing time for normal ODE is 20 seconds, after that time if no solution is found, it will stop the execution of the Runge-Kutta in operation for over execution times please use the applet in the same web.