Simply enter your linear programming problem as follows
1) Select if the problem is maximization or minimization
2) Enter the cost vector in the space provided, ie in boxes labeled with the Ci. Note that you can add dimensions to this vector with the menu "Add Column" or delete the "Delete Column"
3) Enter the matrix of constraints in the columns denoted by Ai. Note that you can resize the problem using the menu "Add Row", "Add Column", "Delete Row" and "Delete Column"
4) Click the sign foreach constraint of the problem,
5) Enter the constraints vector in the column denoted by B. Note that you can resize the problem using the menu "Add Row" and "Delete Row"
Run and Outputs
To begin the calculations click on one of these two actions:
1) Step by Step Execution: This option will run the Simplex algorithm showing each iteration: A window opens showing how the algorithm pivoting matrix at each step, the solutions and some statistics, such as phase, number of steps of the simplex, the indexes on the base ... Within this option, select
1a) for the calculation mode "Fraction Mode" or "numeric mode"
1b) Next step: This option will Avanze a new step in the simplex algorithm
1c) Back to Menu: Closes the current window and returns to the original with the simplex algorithm.
2) Execute Simplex: This option will run the Simplex algorithm on the problem introduced in the previous steps:a window will be opened in seconds after this click with the final solution found and execution statistics.
Simplex Algorithm Calculator comment that is not restricted from us about the extent of the problem and that the precise tolerance in the calculations is 16 decimal digits.
At the same time the maximum processing time for a linear programming problem is 20 second, after that time any execution on the simplex algorithm will stop if no solution is found.
Was useful? want add something?
Post from other users
It was very useful.
It was very useful.
IT WAS GOOD
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Indeed, helpful app. :) -Reinard |BSAM, PH
It can help us to solve many problems. The tool is a great thing.
Im a Mathematics Teacher handling Linear Programming Subjects in the College of Commerce and I will definitely recommend this page to my students
you guys are awesome. Thank you very much. I have an exam tomorrow and now I handle it thanks to you :)
I like it!!