Terms and conditions
Please read these legal conditions before the use of contents and applications and programs contained in it. These uses implies knowledge and acceptance of these legal conditions
Ads: Means advertising and / or other content of third parties outside the domain mathstools.com
Contract: means these Terms and Conditions.
User: means the natural or legal persons accessed through your browser to the site and uses mathstools.com content in the form of text, images, applications and software contained therein.
You: means the natural or legal person accessed through his browser to the site mathstools.com and uses the contents as text, images, applications and programs it contains.
Texts, applications, programs and images are copyrighted by Mathstools.com so any use of such forces the user to
1) Attribution : The user must explicitly mathstools.com attributed authorship and ownership intellectualsl.
2) Permission : The user must request permission to use of text, images, applications or programs
You have the responsibility for intellectual property rights explained in previous point.
Mathstools.com expressly disclaims legal responsibility for any damage, loss or injury arising from the use of this site and content in the form of text, images, software and applications it contains.
Mathstools contains banner ads whose contents external links are not the responsibility of mathstools.com.
The navigation through advertising links is not responsible for mathstools.com, which is why mathstools.com expressly disclaims the use of the privacy of users who access these pages through the links on mathstools
You acknowledge having read these terms of general use, giving the same in accordance with all terms and conditions. You agree to not use the site for illegal, unauthorized and / or to rebut the statements of these conditions
Mathtools.com participates in the program Adsense de google whose terms are available here and whose policy is available here
With the exception of the user's email request if and only if contact us in order to respond to the user's query in mathstools.com not requested or store data relating to physical users accessing the site. Mathstools.com not ask for the service to use its contents.
- Preferred Language : English or Spanish taking into account the geographical position of the country of the user, the browser settings and user preferences so that the next time you enter to site, the users have access to mathstools.com in their preferred language
- Navigator User-Agent : Header that identifies the make and version of browser for usage statistics.
- IP: Only gateway Header through which users access for usage statistics.
Mathstools.com reserves the right to modify all or part of this contract in which case users will be notified through a notice read on the homepage of the site
For any questions uitlize our Contact Form and we will respond as soon as possible.